Schedule Changes: Course dates and times are subject to change. Please check the Training & Development Registration System for the most current information.
Cancellation: Classes may also be canceled due to low enrollment, defined as fewer than 10 registrants for courses with a registration fee and 5 registrants for all other classes. Course registration is examined one (1) week prior to class; a cancellation determination is made on a case by case basis based on enrollment. You will receive a cancellation notice by email.
This seminar will provide detailed information on medical, dental and vision benefits, accessing your pay statement, timecard and report of absence information. We will also discuss your life insurance options, flexible spending and health saving account information. Mandatory retirement plans will be discussed (exempt employees will have 60 days to select this benefit) in detail. At the end of the session you will have the opportunity to immediately enroll in your benefits on line.
Please choose a date convenient for you within your 30 day eligibility. This session is held in the Basement Conference Room of One Park Place from 9:00 am to 12:00 noon as scheduled on the form below. Benefits are effective the first of the month after enrollment in ADP, unless hired and enrolled for benefits on the first of the month.
A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do. Our individual counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
This Individual Counseling Session will help you simplify your retirement by:
- Consolidating your retirement accounts to make managing your holdings easier, particularly when it comes to tax preparation
- Reviewing your retirement income options to provide you with the most flexibility possible
Space is limited, please RSVP as soon as you can. Call 866 843-5640, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. (ET).
This Applicant Tracking System (ATS) training will teach you how to work more efficiently and effectively to get more accomplished in a day. You will also learn how to navigate around the Taleo system.
Who Should Attend?
- Hiring Managers
- HRAC Officers
- Others in need of a refresher course
We Will Cover…
- A step-by-step approach to tackling your toughest challenges of accessing Taleo.
- Creating and approving job requisitions.
- Reviewing applications, coding and next steps.
- Submitting and approving e-offers.
- The Onboarding process.
Safety procedures for working in a research laboratory or any area where there is potential to come into contact with biological, chemical, or radiological waste.
“Walk N Talk” Wellness Champions Meeting- Help us recruit more walkers!
Meet in Hurt Park at Noon, Noon-1PM
This hands-on and highly practical course will build your knowledge, skills and confidence to handle several types of conflict and difficult people. You will learn and practice proven techniques to maintain composure and reduce the tension with emotionally challenging colleagues. You will learn useful methods to understand sources of the conflict and uncover difficult people’s underlying needs and motivations. You will sharpen your ability to tactfully but firmly assert your own needs and desires in a conflict, while finding ways to work collaboratively towards mutually beneficial solutions.Register for the course
“Live Healthy GSU” Join us for the weekly Walking Club. This is your chance to see what is happening at GSU and the surrounding community!
Meet in the Wellness Center, 332 Sparks Hall.
For additional information or to register, please call 404-413-3342 or email email@example.com