Talent Management at Georgia State
Powered by Taleo
What is Talent Management?
As part of a new human resources strategy, Georgia State has a new Talent Management Suite – powered by Taleo! This suite consists of four pillars that will greatly improve and increase efficiencies for hiring managers throughout the campus. Talent Acquisition, Talent Onboarding, Goals/Performance Management and Succession Management will provide internal users with an effective recruitment tool to recruit the best talent globally, a retention tool that creates an opportunity for employees to grow and develop professionally and enhance the new hire experience at Georgia State!
Taleo is state-of-the-art technology respected by recruiters and job candidates throughout the world. It also offers optional services that could meet future hiring needs as demand increases.
Benefits of Taleo
- Aligns with university’s strategic plan
- Provides a competitive edge
- Improves the talent acquisition process by increasing efficiencies
- Creates a performance management model to enhance employee engagement and productivity
- Allows Georgia State to recruit top talent by providing a user-friendly candidate experience
- A retention tool that creates an opportunity for employees to grow, develop and have a career at Georgia State