Quick Description Of Job:
The overarching goal is to advance the art and science as well as the practice of learning and teaching pertaining to unique aspects of managing brands and customers.
The ideal candidate will perform all IT-related tasks for CEBCM. The person should be capable of independently managing and resolving a wide range of IT-related issues that includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Websites/web portal design and development
- Update websites and keep them up-to-date in terms of content and hosting
- Software/hardware related issues for desktops (between 25-30), laptops, mobile devices, and servers (Windows & Linux)
- Configure desktops, printers, scanners, and laptops, diagnose any issues, and undertake necessary steps to fix them
- Monitor and maintain the security of computer systems and networks
- Set up login/profile accounts for new users
- Configuring email accounts, and troubleshooting any errors
- Website-Develop, design, and maintain websites and web portals.
- Program additional functionalities including embedded videos, back-end database, and other advanced features