We know that the past few years have been tough. Now is the time to invest or reinvest in your health and wellness and reclaim your sense of well-being. Employees are encouraged to take advantage of the benefits Georgia State has to offer.
- Coaching – Contact Organization Development and Consulting at [email protected] for individual and team coaching.
- Employee Development and Wellness Services – Visit EDWS to learn more about worksite wellness, nutrition, fitness, health and mental health.
- Ombudsperson - Free conflict management assistance for students, faculty, staff and administrators.
- USG Well-being Reward Program –Enroll now and earn credits up to $200. See what’s new - USG Program Refresh Overview.
Walking is great physical exercise and spring offers the right temperature and vista, if not the ideal pollen count.
Visit EDWS (Employee Development and Wellness Services)’s web page to learn about Move More April Walk-N-Talks at Georgia State campuses.
It’s not too late to join USG Well-Being’s Postcard Perfect Trek Steps Challenge and earn points towards your $200 credit.
Show your PantherID Card and enjoy FREE access to the Student Recreation Center.
- Locker rooms and showers.
- Aquatic center with lap pool, leisure pool, spa, sauna and outdoor patio.
- Exercise room with treadmills, ellipticals and weight equipment.
- Free weights with plate-loaded equipment.
- Jogging (or walking) indoor track.
- Racquetball Courts.
- Tennis Courts on the Clarkston campus.
Visit Recreation to learn more and confirm hours of operation.
Georgia State seeks to support your professional development and career advancement. Explore the myriad of FREE learning opportunities available for staff and faculty employees.
- Advancement of Women – leadership programs that support the progress of women faculty, administrators and staff.
- Learning & Development (L&D) – online courses and certifications.
- LinkedIn Learning - an online library of business, software, technology and creative skills training.
- PantherTech - introductory technology and software workshops.
- Tuition Assistance Program (TAP) – funding for up to 9 credit hours at 26 USG institutions.
- University Library – check out our Workshops & Events; Tech Spaces, including a VR Lab, a Videoconferencing Studio, and 2 multimedia studio rooms that can act as podcasting or video edit bays; and our Special Collections and Archives.
Week of 4/10-4/14 only:
- Visit Piedmont North Dining Hall and pay only $7 for your meal.
- Order from Courtyard Café through the Transact Mobile Ordering app and receive a free cookie with your purchase over $7. Transact Mobile Ordering is available from the App Store or Google Play. Select Georgia State University. Sign in with your campus ID and password. Place your order.
- 4/12 only - 20% off at all Perimeter Cafes, while supplies last.
Enjoy an extensive, multi-cuisine buffet year-round at PantherDining Halls.
- Breakfast - $10.00
- Lunch - $12.00
- Dinner - $15.00
Save even more (20% off) when you use PantherCash.
- Breakfast - $8.00
- Lunch - $9.60
- Dinner - $12.00
Receive a 20% discount on Bookstore apparel, merchandise and supplies, excluding course material and technology during Employee Appreciation week. Other exclusions may apply.
To shop online, visit Georgia State Bookstore and enter the promo code: GSUapprec in the comments section at checkout.
Regular employee discount = 10%.
Georgia State’s Athletics program is growing in size and in wins from tennis to volleyball, golf, baseball and of course, women’s and men’s basketball and football.
Our beautiful new Convocation Center and Center Parc Stadium are perfect for a family outing and a chance to purchase very cool Panther merchandise and gifts. Don’t forget to check out Pounce's Kids Club.
Rialto Center for the Arts
Faculty and staff receive a 15% off discount for all Rialto performances when they present their PantherID in person at the box office.
College of the Arts
Visit College of the Arts Events for information about free performances sponsored by the School of Music and free exhibits at The Welch School of Art & Design.
Perimeter College’s Fine Arts Department
Visit Perimeter's Fine Arts Hub to learn about art galleries, plays, musical productions, concerts and film offerings on the Clarkston campus.
- A University for All – An online hub for Georgia State DEI events, programs, news, research and resources.
- Affinity Groups – Employees have also organized affinity groups around a range of common interests and issues, including GSUVETS (Veteran Employees United Through Military Services) and PRISM (Pride, Respect, Inclusion, Support Movement).
- Diversity Education – Training, coaching and coordination on cultural competency, inclusion and diversity can be found on the Diversity Education website.
This year's Service Recognition Awards Ceremony is on Wednesday, April 12. The ceremony recognizes faculty, staff and students "who exemplify a willingness to go the extra mile with good humor and perseverance." The ceremony also recognizes employees who have served Georgia State for at least five and up to fifty-five years!
We'd like to express our gratitude to the faculty and staff who support Georgia State through financial contributions. You further Georgia State’s mission each day through your work, so your donations are especially valued!
- College of the Arts
- Georgia State Athletics
- Georgia State Bookstore
- Human Resources Administration
- Instructional Innovation and Technology
- Public Relations and Marketing Communications
- Rialto Center for the Arts
- Student Recreation Center
- The Staff Council
- University Advancement
- University Library