Managers are required to approve all non-exempt employees’ reported time in order for OneUSG Connect to process it into payable time. To approve reported time, follow the steps below:
1. Log into OneUSG Connect.
2. Click the Navigator icon in the upper right corner.
3. Click Navigator in the NavBar menu.
4. Click Manager Self Service.
5. Click Time Management.
6. Click Approve Time and Exceptions.
7. Click Reported Time.
8. To retrieve all of your employees who have time available to approve, click the Get Employees button. This option only displays employees who have time available to approve. If you have already approved an employee’s time or if an employee has not reported their time yet, you will not see their time summary on this page. Use Option #1 to see all employees.
9. To approve an employee’s time, select the employee’s Last Name link.
10. Click in the Select box to select individual days or click the Select All button.
11. To approve the selected time entries, click Approve.
12. Click Yes to confirm your action.
13. Click OK on the confirmation page.
14. The Reported Time Status shows the status of each day’s time entry. To select another employee, click Next Employee (in the Select Another Timesheet box) or click Return to Select Employee.
Last Update: January 15, 2019