- Career Fulfillment: Panther Temps provides a university work experience
- Full-time and Part-time Opportunities
- Career Advancement: May lead to a regular position at Georgia State
- Work/Life Experience: We give you a “real-life” look at working at Georgia State
- Panther Perks: As a Panther Temp you have access to “Panther Perks” that are available to those in the Georgia State family
“Taking a temporary job with the Panther Temps Department was one of the best decisions of my career! Working as a Panther Temp exposed me to new job responsibilities and I was able to learn about Georgia State's inclusive and innovative campus life.”
– Nikki Marshall, Administrative Specialist, Human Resources Administration
Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 until 5 p.m.