If you are or become pregnant or have given birth recently, here are resources for information and support.
- March of Dimes
- Office of Women’s Health, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Pregnancy, Breastfeeding, and Caring for Newborns, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Postpartum Depression, The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Pregnant and worried about COVID-19?, Posted March 16, 2020, 2:30 pm , Updated November 06, 2020, 10:13 am, Contributors Huma Farid, MD and Babar Memon, MD, MSc.
- Vast Majority of Pregnant Women with COVID-19 Won’t Have Complications, Study Finds, Posted on December 1st, 2020 by Dr. Francis Collins.
- COVID-19 and pregnancy: a review of current knowledge – PubMed (nih.gov), by Parisa Maleki Dana 1, Fariba Kolahdooz 2, Fatemeh Sadoughi 3, Bahram Moazzami 4, Shahla Chaichian 4, Zatollah Asemi 3, 2020 Jun 1;28(suppl 1):46-51.