Click the tabs to schedule an individual retirement counseling appointment with each vendor. Virtual and telephone meetings are available.The vendor website will detail the specifics.
Fidelity Individual Retirement Counseling
As a valued employee of a not-for-profit organization, Fidelity invites you to take advantage of complimentary one-on-one appointments and attend educational workshops covering a range of retirement and financial topics.
- Does my portfolio have the right mix of investments?
- Am I saving enough to retire when and how I want?
- Will I have enough money to last throughout my retirement?
To register for an appointment, go to www.fidelity.com/schedule. (When asked to enter your employer’s name, enter University System of Georgia.)
To register for a virtual workshop click here.
TIAA Individual Retirement Counseling
Advice and education tailored to your needs
Making decisions about your money can feel complicated. TIAA’s experienced financial
consultants are here to help you plan for your future. As an employee, one-on-one
personal advice and education* about your retirement plan assets is available at no
additional cost. During your meeting, you can discuss questions like:
- Am I saving enough?
- Am I invested appropriately?
- Am I on track to meet my retirement goals?
Knowledge is power
From your first job through retirement and everywhere in between, we can explain your
options to help you get the most from your retirement plan. Financial consultants take
the time to ask questions and can help you:
- Understand your financial needs
- Evaluate your financial goals and objectives
- By sharing information on managing income and expenses
- Review outside assets and Social Security projections
- Track your progress and adjust your plan if your needs change
For your one-on-one personal advice and education session with TIAA
To identify areas where we can assist you, please bring in the following documents:
- Investment, retirement plan, bank, savings and other financial statements
- Current expenses and anticipated expenses after retirement
- Listing of current liabilities
- Social Security estimate
- Pay stub (to view deductions and contributions to benefit plans)
- Estimates of all insurance coverages, current beneficiaries on all accounts and any
powers of attorney
TIAA Financial Consultants
How to Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a Financial Consultation with TIAA:
Or Call TIAA at 1-800-732-8353 (weekdays from 8 am – 8 pm, ET)
AIG Retirement Services
To schedule an appointment, click below:
Alva O'Neal AIG Financial Adviser
Suzanne Komisar AIG Financial Adviser
Note: You can contact vendors directly to schedule appointments on dates and campuses not listed.
CAPTRUST Financial Advisors, an independent financial advisory firm, provides dedicated investment advisory sessions to help you address financial concerns, improve your financial wellness and reach retirement goals. There’s no cost to you — it’s part of your USG benefits package.
Schedule an appointment with CAPTRUST online or call 1-800-967-9948, Monday–Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Eastern time; or Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can also see if you’re on track to reach your goals with the Retirement Blueprint, CAPTRUST’s interactive retirement readiness tool. Check out this video.
8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
P.O. Box 3982
Atlanta, GA 30302-3982