Click the tabs to schedule an individual retirement counseling appointment with each vendor. Virtual and telephone meetings are available.The vendor website will detail the specifics.
Fidelity Individual Retirement Counseling
As a valued employee of a not-for-profit organization, Fidelity invites you to take advantage of complimentary one-on-one appointments and attend educational workshops covering a range of retirement and financial topics.
- Does my portfolio have the right mix of investments?
- Am I saving enough to retire when and how I want?
- Will I have enough money to last throughout my retirement?
To register for an appointment, go to www.fidelity.com/reserve.
To register for a virtual workshop click here.
TIAA Individual Retirement Counseling
You can confidentially discuss your personal financial situation with an experienced TIAA financial consultant. Consultants are available to discuss how to help you achieve your financial goals by investing in financial solutions such as mutual funds, brokerage, life insurance and annuities.
A detailed evaluation tells you everything you need to know and do. Our counseling session will help you answer these questions:
- Are you setting realistic goals for key life events and retirement?
- Can you better balance your spending priorities to help you save more for your financial goals?
- What investment mix and strategy is best for you to increase your portfolio’s potential, including protecting against cost-of-living increases?
- What retirement income options best fit your situation?
How to Schedule an Appointment
To schedule a Financial Consultation with TIAA:
Or Call TIAA at 1-800-732-8353 (weekdays from 8 am – 8 pm, ET)
AIG Retirement Services
To schedule an appointment, click below:
Note: You can contact vendors directly to schedule appointments on dates and campuses not listed.
Eden Schwallier, AIG Financial Adviser, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 470-289-9286.
8:30 a.m.-5:15 p.m.
P.O. Box 3982
Atlanta, GA 30302-3982