TAO includes over 150 brief, effective, educational sessions covering over 50 common topics and skills related to mental health, wellness, and substance use issues. TAO Includes interactive sessions, mindfulness exercises and practice tools all aimed at helping you achieve your goals.
It may be helpful to think of TAO as an online library of engaging, interactive programs to learn life skills and to help you bounce back from disappointments or stumbling blocks in life. As you watch videos and engage with our interactive components, you'll gain the knowledge, self-awareness, and skills you need to achieve your goals.
You can complete TAO at your own pace, whether that's just one session a day, or perhaps two whole modules. It's entirely up to you.
Here are the steps to get you started in TAO:
- In your browser window, navigate to https://us.taoconnect.org/register
- Enter First Name, Last Name, and your school email address
- Create a Password (Ignore if you use SSO with TAO)
- Leave the 'Enrollment Key' field blank.
- Click Sign Me Up
- Check your email. You will be sent a Welcome to TAO email with a confirmation link which you must click on to sign in.
8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
75 Piedmont Avenue
Atlanta, GA 30303