OneUSG Connect will be unavailable to all University System of Georgia employees from 11:15 p.m., Friday, April 9, 2021, until 7 a.m., Sunday, April 11, 2021 to implement Release 6.22.
During this time:
- Employee Self Service and Manager Self Service will not be available
- Kaba timeclocks and access to the Benefits module will be available
When OneUSG Connect is available on the 11th, the conversion of Time and Absence to the new Fluid functionality will be complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can employees access OneUSG Connect?
All employees will access the system securely with their established log-on credentials and password. Click on the “Access OneUSG Connect” tile on the left side of the OneUSG Connect Homepage.
How Do I Approve Time? (For Managers)
Managers are required to approve all non-exempt employees’ reported time in order for OneUSG Connect to process it into payable time. To approve reported time, follow the steps below:
1. Log into OneUSG Connect.
2. Click the Navigator icon in the upper right corner.
3. Click Navigator in the NavBar menu.
4. Click Manager Self Service.
5. Click Time Management.
6. Click Approve Time and Exceptions.
7. Click Reported Time.
8. To retrieve all of your employees who have time available to approve, click the Get Employees button. This option only displays employees who have time available to approve. If you have already approved an employee’s time or if an employee has not reported their time yet, you will not see their time summary on this page. Use Option #1 to see all employees.
9. To approve an employee’s time, select the employee’s Last Name link.
10. Click in the Select box to select individual days or click the Select All button.
11. To approve the selected time entries, click Approve.
12. Click Yes to confirm your action.
13. Click OK on the confirmation page.
14. The Reported Time Status shows the status of each day’s time entry. To select another employee, click Next Employee (in the Select Another Timesheet box) or click Return to Select Employee.
How do I update my Direct Deposit information?
As of June 30, 2019, you can now easily edit your paycheck direct deposit information, add a new bank account, and remove an old bank account in Employee Self Service (ESS). You no longer have to submit a form to the Payroll Department.
Here is the navigation to Direct Deposit:
1.1. Log into OneUSG Connect: https://oneusgconnect.usg.edu/
1.2. From Employee Self Service, click the Direct Deposit tile.
How Do I View My Payable Time? (For Employees)
1. Log into OneUSG Connect.
2. From Employee Self Service, click the Time and Absence tile.
3. On the Time page, click the Payable Time Summary link to see a summary of your payable time.
a. Your Payable Time is listed by Time Reporting Code, including the total for the week.
b. Use the Previous Week or Next Week links to navigate to different weeks. You can also enter or use the Calendar icon to select a different Start Date to view; click the Refresh icon.
4. To see Payable Time Detail, click the Detail page link. You can also select Payable Time Detail from the Time page.
a. In the Overview tab, the Detail page lists each Date, its Status, Time Reporting Code, Quantity and Estimated Gross.
b. Click the Expand icon for Payable Status Filter to filter for only particular types of status, such as Approved or Needs Approval. Click the Refresh icon next to the End Date field.
5. NOTE: Payable Time is your Reported Time that has been processed. This is the time you report on your timesheet, or record via the Web Clock or Kaba Time Clock. For hourly employees, rounding rules are applied when Reported Time is processed into Payable Time
What can employees do in OneUSG Connect?
Employees can use OneUSG Connect to record and submit time, access, review and update personal information including pay checks and benefits anytime, anywhere – by computer, tablet, even a smartphone.
Who do I contact if I have questions or want to learn more about OneUSG Connect?
Please contact your HRAC representative or click on the “What do I Need to Know” tile on the left side of the OneUSG Connect Homepage and select your employee group for more information.